Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TO MY MOM

TO MY LOVE
My heart  beat is beating for you,
My whole life is waiting for you,
Can't you understand?
My soul is for you,
My love is for you,
I save my kisses for you..
Don't you understand?
Oh my love!!!
You are mine
and i am all your's
Just try to understand.?
When you gave me a
bunch of roses by knelt,
I've understood the feelings
What you had felt?
I want to hear your heart beat,
I want to warmth on you shoulder,
I want to rest my head on your chest,
My love! I believe that
now you understand 
my beating!
my feeling!
my love!

                                                                    --- Nasrin Sumaiya.
                                                

1 comment:

  1. The form of the poem is comprehensive. Nice to read. try with some more poems

    ReplyDelete