Tuesday, September 27, 2011

WANTING IT BACK

Wanting it back!!!!

The place where I got scared  when I entered,
There I met the peoples who were there like mine,
Only I heard the sounds like rhythmic tone..
"Mummy! Mummy! don't leave me here!"
She didn't understood what I said?
She knew that I easily get attached,
My teacher who was there used to say me,
It's the place where your life 
started here with cry;
in the middle with joy;
and ended with joyful cry...
I didn't get her that day, but
now I used to think it onetime per day!
I felt hard to learn as A B C......
now it's the thing that I felt very easy.,
I just learnt what life is..
there I met the teachers who were brought the brightness to me,
there I met the idiots who were brought the lights to my life,
there I got to knew myself what i am,
Now, I am just crying at my Mom "to Leave me here",
but the life goes on, i ended my schooling there...
I want those days back...
i just missing my school...
missing it a lot!!!!
                                                                  
                                                                      ---- ABIDHA RUMANA.S---
                                                                      I B SC NUTRITION

No comments:

Post a Comment