Sunday, October 9, 2011

TO MY SHAMEEMA MISS....!!!!!!!!!

My Teacher...! My English Teacher...!
 You are my First, Last and the Best Teacher..,
You taught me not only English,
 But to love and play with relish...


When I am vague in class,
 You sharpened my views vast...
You sharpened me, the best...
 So do, I RESPECT YOU the most...


You rectified me, when I am blunder..
 You solved me, when I am puzzled..
You motivated me, when I am fed-up..
 my maam...You knew me like my mom...,



I failed to be the Hat - Trick English Topper,
 But I gained knowledge like bumper...
I am happy for your first "best out-going student"
 I swear.. I will work for it with prudent...


Miss....... I long to be your STUDENT...
You are something more than the BEST.....



                                   - J. HASIMA RUKKAIYA
                  I B Sc Nutrition

6 comments:

  1. Proud to see an English teachers long stay at students' hearts. I have heard about your teacher a lot. May meet her to shake hands to wish to conquer the minds of students more and more like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling much proud to be student of SHAMEEMA..hasima,at this moment i can recollect my days with her two years back..tears filling my eyes..Missing my SCHOOL and my beloved TEACHERS... Proud to be hameedian........

    ReplyDelete
  3. But maam..No doubt,I can see her in you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maam... i have heard through my seniors that your dedication to english & to all reflects the as our shameema maam....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get chance to express this to you maam..but now i feel happy that hasima gave me a chance to tell this to you

    ReplyDelete