Sunday, March 4, 2012

I met a day…..

I saw a small boy carrying a cement sack on his shoulder
With the heavy loads….with lot of pains…….
I gave him rupees but he refused to get
I wondered why he does so.
He said me “SIS, THIS IS NOT BY MY HARD WORK”
I understood his honest.
_________________________________________________________

Then I saw a beggar who is in need of money
He was with hands and legs, a full man
He asked me a rupee"SIS, Please give me a Money"
I thought about the boy
I told him to work hard to get…
__________________________________________________________
Who is wrong 
Me? Or the beggar?
                                                                 A.Al Mustharin
                                                                  I B.Sc(IT)

No comments:

Post a Comment