Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Everlasting moment




I have been one stunned with the early morning
I have walked out in snow dew
Whose dews are like white carpets to the city

I have passed by the way full of snows
But my heart is full of memories
I remembered my days with my family
                                                                                                   
I have walked far away remembering the memories
And suddenly stopped by the hands which hold me
But not to call me or shouted at me

I have stopped my walk and turned back
I become stunned with pleasure when I look at them
“My heaven is standing in front of me”

I have been one acquainted with the early morning………

                                                               J.AFZAN FATHIMA
                                                                I B.SC.IT
NOTE: It’s my imagination.If I were far away from my family

No comments:

Post a Comment