Thursday, March 22, 2012

MY PHONETIC AMBITION


                             
The  purpose of  life is to achieve something bigger by ambition. I would like      to become a doctor which makes me to have a great concern with biology subject.
My  father  vailed my  ambition and I must be θankful to him . ðough         displeased at first, he  zealfully accepted and wi ʃed me all success. And I have experienced a meaʒreless  happiness. I want to be a ampion  and  I will make my  father ocund.I shall never try to turn my  noble profession into a money
-makiŋ  business.
I will never deny treatment to any one according to their wage. jes, I shall try to live up to it.I shall take medɪcal degree and then set up æ dispensʌry  in the remɔte villages.And  Ill  pʊt  forth  ə nother  many schemes also. I have  bi:n lɑ:nging  fɔ:r  that  zʊ:m vision that ɜ :rged me to geɪn  something  baɪ  my knowledge.The main pɔɪnt  is that the most of the peoples  are believing that doctors are killers it gives nəʊ meaning but naʊ-a-days  all the stuffs are happening. But I assure that  Ill never be like that. Recently, Ive  watched  a news  tɪərs of the peər who have lost their child by wrong treatment. Being  pʊər,  they cant do anything  what a hell!
Ashame of it!I conclude by saying that,

                    ALL DOCTORS ARE NOT KILLERS
                        ALL KILLERS ARE NOT DOCTORS   

                                                                                    O.AMEERA
                                                                                   I B.Sc NFSMD      

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment